Weekly Specials Click Here to sign up for our mailer
Vallarta Supermarkets Coupon Policy
1. Vallarta Supermarkets has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
2. All guidelines that are printed on an individual coupon have to be followed, with 100% compliance, at all times; no variations of the requirements printed on the coupon are acceptable. There are no exceptions to this policy.
3. Vallarta accepts valid manufacturer coupons for the face value.
4. Customers must buy the exact item as stated on the coupon.
5. Customer pays all tax and CRV (if any).
6. “FREE” manufacturer coupons are accepted for no more than the maximum retail value printed on the coupon. If the retail price exceeds this value, the customer is responsible to pay the difference.
7. Manufacturer coupon cannot exceed the value of the item (e.g. if the coupon is for $1.00 off, and the product is $0.79, the coupon value tendered will be $.0.79); there is no cash back.
8. Unless otherwise stated, a customer may only use one coupon, of any kind, per item.
9. Coupons may not be exchanged for cash.
10. Vallarta does not accept expired coupons.
11. Vallarta does not accept competitor’s coupons.
12. Vallarta accepts valid internet coupons. The same rules above apply to all internet printed coupons, including:
- * Internet printed coupons must scan at checkout.
- * Cashier must verify that the printed coupon value matches the amount discounted.
- * Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and follow an industry standard format.
- * Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are manufacturer coupons and have a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupons.